I've spotted some absolutely gorgeous woodland inspired jewellery, and my wish list has grown tenfold as a result. Here are some of my favourite finds.
1. Boleyn Peridot and Oak Leaf Necklace by Eclectic Eccentricity.
2. Honey Bee Earrings by smallbluethings.
3. Gold Leaf and Silver Twig Stacking Rings by ColbyJuneJewelry.
4. Gilded Folia Necklace by Anthropologie.
5. Bringing the Honey Home Bee Necklace by Eclectic Eccentricity.
6. Oak Leaf and Sycamore Necklace by Glover and Smith.
7. Branch Hairpiece by CarrieBilbo.
8. Winter Forest Bangle by Marie Walshe Jewellery.
Does anyone else love the woods as much as me?